Thread: new merfolk! hi!

Red face new merfolk! hi!

Hi !! I'm new, I haven't chosen a name for my mer-self yet, but for now you can call me Sam or Sammy !! I'm nonbinary/transmasc and use they/he pronouns. a little about me, I'm from Ohio, I'm a singer/songwriter altpop/altrock musician, and I also make art and do tail design commissions !! I honestly am not sure if mer stuff is right for me yet, but my girlfriend, who's been mer swimming for a long time, encouraged me to try it out!! I've been thinking about trying merfolk stuff for a few months now, and I'm really excited to try swimming in a tail (hopefully) soon!!

Good afternoon and welcome. It would seem that you already have an interest since you are now signed up. No need to worry about unnecessary pressure from us to give the swimming a try, but most of us will tell you that it is a fun experience.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mergoblin View Post
    Hi !! I'm new, I haven't chosen a name for my mer-self yet, but for now you can call me Sam or Sammy !! I'm nonbinary/transmasc and use they/he pronouns. a little about me, I'm from Ohio, I'm a singer/songwriter altpop/altrock musician, and I also make art and do tail design commissions !! I honestly am not sure if mer stuff is right for me yet, but my girlfriend, who's been mer swimming for a long time, encouraged me to try it out!! I've been thinking about trying merfolk stuff for a few months now, and I'm really excited to try swimming in a tail (hopefully) soon!!
    Welcome to the Mernetwork. I’m confident you’ll do great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Hello and welcome! If your girlfriend is already a tailswimmer, perhaps she has a monofin you can try out to see if it's right for you. If not, the MerCommunity needs many more MerWranglers!
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Yeehaw! Were planning on going swimming sometime in the next week really hoping I like it bc it would be a fun thing to do with her

Hello! I am the girlfriend lol! Current plan is for Sam to borrow my Linden and see how they feel about it!

I hope he enjoys it. If not, at least he could help you into the water while you do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Nice to meet you friend if you need help writing admission paper I'm always here to help
    Last edited by jane477; 09-09-2020 at 06:43 PM.