Thread: Starting a merfolk club at NCSU

Starting a merfolk club at NCSU

Hey everyone! This may be a bit of a long shot but I am looking for a few people to found our club for N.C. State. This club would be centered around mermaiding/tailswimming, conservation and the art of costuming. If you are interested you can private message you and I can add you to the group me! While this is relatively new, we don’t have anything super concrete yet but I am looking to have 1-2 meetings a month (virtually right now due to coronavirus) and then giving support on how to rent out the pool and stuff. In the next few weeks my goal is to look over the constitution, create a logo and get to work on recruiting on the actual campus. I only need 6 people and we already have three so we are almost set on numbers.

Thank you all for looking! I wish I could provide more information on the club right at this very moment but I currently don’t have a whole lot of information.

I'm not at that school or even in the area to help out but I just want to say good luck! That sounds absolutely amazing and I wish I'd thought of that when I was in Uni <3 I started like 5 other clubs though, not sure I would have had time for another. Hope you get enough interest to actually get started, running and growing college clubs can be super tough, I couldn't even imagine trying it in times like these. Again, best wishes and good luck <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    I'm not at that school or even in the area to help out but I just want to say good luck! That sounds absolutely amazing and I wish I'd thought of that when I was in Uni <3 I started like 5 other clubs though, not sure I would have had time for another. Hope you get enough interest to actually get started, running and growing college clubs can be super tough, I couldn't even imagine trying it in times like these. Again, best wishes and good luck <3
    Awwww thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is old, but alot of mermaids in NC! We have a group on FB