Thread: Help me, I'm looking for this

Help me, I'm looking for this

I am a person passionate about everything that is underwater mythology, from the Atlantis and Greek myths to the dark stories of lovecraft, but the lake that I could not find has been comics online whose plot focuses on this aspect, if you know any one you could recommend it to me please?

I'm not sure it entirely fits what you are looking for, but there is an amazingly gorgeous comic called Monstress. I don't know if it's online...and it isn't specifically about myths but there are monsters and dystopia and there is some underwater stuff.

There is also a later series of ElfQuest (again, not myth specifically) about the underwater tribe of elves.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Hellboy: The Third Wish #1 & #2
    A darker story with mermaids getting wishes gone horribly wrong.

Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword #3 - Chapter "The Spear and the Siren"
    The protagonist finds a mermaid captured aboard a ship.

The Brave and the Bold (1955) #21 - Chapter "The Viking and the Firebird"
    A mermaid helps a viking from drowning.

For more story-building that, among a lot of other lore, explains the existence of merpeople in the DC Aquaman universe, I'd recommend the Atlantis Chronicles #1 through #7.

Golden Age Wonder Woman vaguely more "Greek" than she is currently, and one of her love interests as a teenager was a merboy, who eventually was called Ronno.

Superman Confidential Issues #6 - #7 is a hypothetical scenario where the city of Metropolis is sunk underwater. Everyone except Superman is turned into merpeople.

If you like Disney's The Little Mermaid, there are comics (and books) that expand on the world before the first movie.