Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What a sad mermaid..

  1. #1

    What a sad mermaid..

    So in the recent time that i was working on my tail, slowly enjoying what is to come... my artwork was smashed and all my chances if getting into the college of my dreams were destroyed by the man who i am blood related to.

    I cried for weeks and at the end of that week, he yelled at my mother and i went to protect her and was kicked out. I dont have anything anymore. I dont feel like i even have a soul sometimes. My heart is in pain and my whole life feels out of place.

    I just wanted to vent a bit.. i have really no one to talk to about this situation, so maybe seeing what i wrote will make me a stronger person..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

  2. #2
    I am so sorry about all of this happening to you! You are so strong to share your story and this will make you stronger in the end. Just keep swimming!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    I cried for weeks and at the end of that week, he yelled at my mother and i went to protect her and was kicked out.
    I dont have anything anymore.
    You cannot get your stuff from your parents house and bring it to your new apartment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    I dont feel like i even have a soul sometimes. My heart is in pain and my whole life feels out of place.
    What is with your mother? Cannot you talk to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    I just wanted to vent a bit.. i have really no one to talk to about this situation, so maybe seeing what i wrote will make me a stronger person..
    I is likely not your fault. When something like that happens, it just escalated this time but the problem was likely present for a longer time.


    ---

    The only thing you could do is finding out the root cause of the problem. Some ideas to start: COVID-19 laws, alcohol and drugs, job loss, family issues, financial issues

  4. #4
    <3 You are loved. Every ending is a new beginning and you have the opportunity to rise from these ashes to be a stronger person. It will be dificult and it will take time. And in that time it is perfectly ok to feel sad and mad and frustrated and scared. But in the end, feeling all of those feelings and experiencing all these moments is what will give you a story no one else can have. And it will get you to the amazing place you will someday be.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

  5. #5
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Midwest
    Pod of The South
    K Swim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Eastern Nebraska
    Posts
    203

    Visit K Swim's Youtube Channel
    You have a good thing going, not many problems in life, then it all gets destroyed by one bad apple. That one person in your life who likes to make others miserable. You get knocked down hard and are struggling to get back up. But from that position, there is nowhere to go but up. Trust me, I've been there.

    I had 3 of those types that used to be in my life when I was younger. That was several years ago. Since then I've risen up above that and have become more successful in life than they ever hope to. One of them is no longer with us in this world. Every once in a while, one of the other 2 tries reaching out to me. If you ever get to this point in your future with whoever is making your life difficult right now, how you respond to this is totally up to you. In my case, I have made it very clear to them that I will never help anyone who abuses drugs and constantly in trouble with the law.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fabianfrz View Post
    You cannot get your stuff from your parents house and bring it to your new apartment?

    What is with your mother? Cannot you talk to her?


    I is likely not your fault. When something like that happens, it just escalated this time but the problem was likely present for a longer time.


    ---

    The only thing you could do is finding out the root cause of the problem. Some ideas to start: COVID-19 laws, alcohol and drugs, job loss, family issues, financial issues
    I am no where near any of my art supplies. I ending having to move with my boyfriends mother to a state far away. I couldn't bring much with me. The sperm donor that calms to be a dad threw my clothes and all my expensive stuff away.. all i have now is tears and my loved one..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    <3 You are loved. Every ending is a new beginning and you have the opportunity to rise from these ashes to be a stronger person. It will be dificult and it will take time. And in that time it is perfectly ok to feel sad and mad and frustrated and scared. But in the end, feeling all of those feelings and experiencing all these moments is what will give you a story no one else can have. And it will get you to the amazing place you will someday be.
    Thank you for your kind words. It means the world, i will be sad for a long time, i just know that i just wanted to just live and not be bothered ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    You have a good thing going, not many problems in life, then it all gets destroyed by one bad apple. That one person in your life who likes to make others miserable. You get knocked down hard and are struggling to get back up. But from that position, there is nowhere to go but up. Trust me, I've been there.

    I had 3 of those types that used to be in my life when I was younger. That was several years ago. Since then I've risen up above that and have become more successful in life than they ever hope to. One of them is no longer with us in this world. Every once in a while, one of the other 2 tries reaching out to me. If you ever get to this point in your future with whoever is making your life difficult right now, how you respond to this is totally up to you. In my case, I have made it very clear to them that I will never help anyone who abuses drugs and constantly in trouble with the law.
    Thank you, just knowing that someone like you has gone through this terrible stuff makes me feel less alone... i can never forgive him, he has left me scarred on my body and in my head. I just want to make my tail.. and live a happy life


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

  9. #9
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Midwest
    Pod of The South
    K Swim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Eastern Nebraska
    Posts
    203

    Visit K Swim's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    Thank you, just knowing that someone like you has gone through this terrible stuff makes me feel less alone... i can never forgive him, he has left me scarred on my body and in my head. I just want to make my tail.. and live a happy life
    Being the child of parents who have that kind of conflict between each other is not a good thing. I hate that I am having to say this as a guy, but yes, it is usually a problematic father. Mine was a good guy while sober, but was violent towards my mom while drinking. I was 9 when my mom had to take us kids and move out. I didn't really get to celebrate my 10th birthday very well because the fallout from that move was still fresh. With 3 siblings, I was able to see the impacts of all that at the different ages. Older sister wanted nothing to do with him anymore. I wanted to beat the crap out of him when I got older...but his heavy smoking got to him first. Younger brother grew up to become just like him (actually worse), and younger sister fortunately was too young to remember.


    Instead of getting myself in trouble with a violent rampage, I went on to graduate high school and begin my life. I later helped a few others get out of that kind of situation. Typically I share the details of my own experience as a child in that scenario and they take action and get themselves out of it. Probably the most unique one was a girl who I convinced to leave her abusive husband. She did so just in time....the jerk had started stealing money from her bank account.

  10. #10
    i'm sorry for what happened to you. You should know that your artwork should not go to waste. its a pity that others doesn't take a chance to appreciate our handmade things. I hope that nothing happened to you in the future. keep on doing what you like.

  11. #11
    Oh dear one, my heart hurts for you. To be so violently betrayed, I can’t imagine how deep it cuts. I hope you know the wrongs your father did to you were a reflection of himself. Like an injured and hurting animal, he lashed out at those nearest to him. It doesn’t make it ok in any way, but I hope you will be able to free yourself from his motivations.
    They say pain is the mud in which the lotus flower blooms, so I hope that though this awful thing happened to you, may this be a start of a new chapter in which you bloom, a new beginning to leave baggage behind and move forward to healing, hope, and freedom.

  12. #12
    Stay strong and keep on doing whats right for you and your mother.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •