Thread: Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid (Webtoon comic)

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod

Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid (Webtoon comic)

Has anyone else been reading the Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid Webtoon comic? It's a cute spin on mermaids that I never thought of before! It updates every Wednesday. Here's the summary in case anyone else in interested:

Choa is a mermaid who can't swim! Discouraged, she trades the ocean for a pair of human legs. But when the star of the high school swim team finds out her secret, he offers her the chance to prove her family wrong: free swimming lessons for a mermaid!

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/...?title_no=1912

I love Webtoons, so if anyone knows of other mer comics, let me know! I already have Siren's Lament on my list to read

Castle swimmer as far as I can remember

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I've been reading that one too! I like the concept of it, but there's just something about it that I'm not crazy about... but I keep reading it anyway haha

Thanks for sharing this thread! My roommate has always been huge into Webtoons and I read through this one last night, super cute and lighthearted.

Hmm, I've read the first 2 chapters per this thread's recommendation. I don't like that it's one giant scroll, wish I could tab through the pages or something else. But it's pretty cute so far
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Wow, this is the first time I've heard of this. Thank you very much, I read it this weekend. It is strange that I have never met this on the Internet. I can advise what I read, on the site https://freebooksummary.com/saint-jo...cal-play-76990 you can find a lot of very useful and interesting books, from which you will be in complete delight. I advise you to definitely visit all lovers of reading books.
    Last edited by Migheledark; 10-29-2020 at 09:13 AM.

I LOVE this series! Makes my wee heart happy hehehehe, I’ve been looking forward to it every Tuesday since it came out! I’m glad someone else likes it

Interesting discussion. Regarding swimming lessons, I have been planning to start for a long time, but due to academic problems, I constantly postpone this. Summer is coming and I would like to be able to swim by this time, so I want to free myself and delegate my homework to essay writing service I think this is the right decision, given how long I have been dreaming of learning to swim well and stop being afraid of the depth.
    Last edited by Leonidas Lopez; 11-19-2022 at 09:46 PM.

I appreciate your excellent post. I want to see some improvements made to the educational system because I am a student myself. To update training costs, for instance, and introduce some creative training methods. For instance, why not legitimize these services? I'm going to utilize write an essay for me https://essaysforme.com/ to write a research paper.