Thread: So excited to be here!

Talking So excited to be here!

Hey! I'm cerulean.mermaidd (Mermaid Tiffany) and I've been lurking on here for a while so I decided to finally make a page haha. I've always loved mermaids growing up, The Little Mermaid and H2O were fersure big inspirations for me 🧜🏼*♀️ 🧜🏼*♀️ I followed a bunch of mermaid pages on Instagram for the last few years and finally got my own tail for Christmas last year! **fun fact: I actually had a broken ankle at the time so I couldn't use it for a few months 😂** Finally got to start swimming in it about a month ago and I loved how it felt so easy and natural, I guess playing mermaids as a kid actually ended up helping me! I currently have a FinFolk Productions Shipwreck Siren fabric tail with a Mermaid Linden monofin, and an Aussie Green Finfun tail(mostly use this for friends that wanna swim with me &#128588 and I'm loving the mermaid life so far! I'm based in San Diego, California and would love to connect with some other So Cal mermaids!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Hello and welcome. I honestly did not like mermaid movies growing up, but a few years ago, I started seeing pictures and something clicked to make me want to try it. I started with a fabric tail, and recently upgraded to silicone.

Thats awesome! Welcome to the forum and happy to hear you are already enjoying tailswimming <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Welcome to the non-lurking club!

Cerulean was my favorite crayons color growing up. Hello and welcome! Did you have a chance to check out the mermaid store in Old Town San Diego? Glad you're getting to swim in your tail. I have my monofin but I'm waiting on two tails right now.

I found H2O late, but I find it pretty entertaining.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Welcome to the Mernetwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G960U using MerNetwork mobile app

Thanks! A silicone tail is my goal fersure, just gotta save up those sand dollars first
    Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    Hello and welcome. I honestly did not like mermaid movies growing up, but a few years ago, I started seeing pictures and something clicked to make me want to try it. I started with a fabric tail, and recently upgraded to silicone.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    Thats awesome! Welcome to the forum and happy to hear you are already enjoying tailswimming <3

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRonelle View Post
    Welcome to the non-lurking club!

Yesss that store is the best! I almost applied to work there before covid haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwwoodsymermaid View Post
    Cerulean was my favorite crayons color growing up. Hello and welcome! Did you have a chance to check out the mermaid store in Old Town San Diego? Glad you're getting to swim in your tail. I have my monofin but I'm waiting on two tails right now.

I found H2O late, but I find it pretty entertaining.

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    Hello non lurker and hope you find plenty I’m from la myself and am always trying to connect with more mers ^^

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app