Thread: Any tailmakers in Canada? Or Canadian Mers selling theirs?

Any tailmakers in Canada? Or Canadian Mers selling theirs?

Seriously looking to buy and pay in full, no payment plan needed, a silicone mermaid tail.

But only looking for tail makers or owners in Canada, as shipping and shipping import taxes are high for outside Canada.
    Looking for prices in CAD/Canadian currency.

Please post what you know or what you have! If in BC I can meet up with you and pay in cash.

(I am familiar with Cyntault Creations, Aqua Mermaid, and TF Artistry.)

Hi Rose! One of our very own mods from Mermaids Of BC (local meetup Facebook Group) makes silicone tails. Www.amatheiatails.ca

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Thank you Nerdmaid! I looked her up and contacted her. Do you know what the wait time is for her tails and if she is taking any orders?

Ooooooohhhh. Someone is entering the silicone tail realm. It's a challenge, but fun once you get the hang of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Thank you I've swum in them before and I used to own a hybrid. I'm also a very strong and professional-level swimmer, and have done my research on tail safety

So then you are already familiar with what you are getting ready to buy. That's not a bad idea. Being a pro-level swimmer and knowing tail safety is good too. Absolutely none of that described me when I started and barely describes me now. Of course I know tail safety now. I am still not all that great of a swimmer, but none of that stops me from going out to enjoy it.

Thank you! That's still good perspective as well, because while I have had experience here and there, it's very different from what usage is on the daily.