Thread: Hello, It's nice to meet you all!

Junior Member Pod of Cali Sairie's Avatar

Hello, It's nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone one, My name is mermaid River. I currently have one Finfolk fabric tail (The Oracle) and another tail on the way. I have always like mermaids, but I didn't know it could actually be a profession until I met the lovely mermaids from the Divebar Sacramento. They are the reason I wanted to get into this 5ish years ago. Life happens though so it wasn't until recently were I am in a place to do so. So I'm a fairly new mermaid only been doing this for a few months, but I love everything about it. <3 I'm really hoping to connect with others here, and may find a pod that would accept me in my area. I hope everyone is doing well and it is nice to meet you all!

Hello. They are some people who are mermaids as a job here but they are more that just do mermaiding for fun, anyway whatever the degree of experience with mermaiding in this forum every one who like mermaid is welcome there. So welcome! And hey you may be new here but your more experienced than i do since im still waiting for my first commercial finfun tail that i should be recieving in a few days. Doing this for months must have been a great experience. Nice to meet you too!

Nice to meet you to mermaid River. Hope youre doing great and be happy !!!