Thread: Old account blocked?

Lightbulb Old account blocked?

Hi!
    I can't use my original @Ariel_Starfish account anymore ??
    Can someone help me with this?

Thank you!x

Hi there I can help you, could you please message me something so I know it's actually you? I can merge the accounts then.

Are you sure that was your correct sign in name? I see no record of an account, you can check yourself under the member tab and look for names. Maybe you originally started your account under something else? See if you can find one of your old posts and that should link to your old profile for me

Thanks , I'll do!

Hmm ok, got it. It's not blocked or banned or anything. What issue are you having? I need to know for sure this is the real Ariel and I can then merge accounts. But please first try the usual resetting of your password. Make sure you're using the correct email address to log in

Seems I can't login with my old password? either way, I lost it after being offline for so long I pm'd you!

Hey Ariel, I merged both accounts. You should now be able to login under this new account, but have all your old posts under it Unfortunately this removed the custom background you had on your account and your profile pic, along with extra info like your social networking. You'll need to update that stuff again.