Thread: Shellow! I'm a photographer, turned mermaid and im so happy to be here!

Shellow! I'm a photographer, turned mermaid and im so happy to be here!

Hey there beautiful mermaids and mermen I'm so excited to find this page and this comunity! I my name is Chantell! No mermaid name as of yet although I own my own tail that I love to swim in. I have been playing as a mermiad for almost 3 years now. I didn't know a page like this even exicted. I have had to figure out a lot of the mermaid thing on my own just sink or swim in beautiful Lake Tahoe! Shortly after growing (buying ) my tail I got a underwater housing for my camera and started to really combined my to hobbies. I have now specialized myself as a Fantasy Photographer photographing everything from mermaids above and bellow the watter serface, to cosplayers, fantasy lovers, and beautiful portrits from time to time! Im supper excited to meet you so pleas be sure to say "hi!"

Name:  Dancer.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  114.9 KB

Name:  Flower.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  150.7 KB

Name:  Merman copy.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  196.8 KB

your photos are super great. it is sharp and clear and the tone is cool

Thank you so much that really means a lot!

Sent from my SM-N960U using MerNetwork mobile app

Do you also offer professional photography services for weddings? Costume has a great contribution in photography. This style and etiquette guide is your key to unlocking the title of best-dressed guest with your fall wedding attire. Keep reading for expert tips what to wear to fall wedding outside on https://citygoldmedia.com/what-to-we...dding-in-2022/ that'll help you bring your fashion A-game on the big day, whether you plan on wearing a fancy frock or a seasonal fall suit.