Thread: I just started selling fabric tails, give me your thoughts

I just started selling fabric tails, give me your thoughts

I started selling fabric tails and wanted to know your thoughts. I’ve been making them for friends and myself for a bit but this is the first time I’ve had my actual artwork printed on fabric! It’s pretty cool not gonna lie. I knew art school was worth something lol. Anyways yah let me know what you guys think of the designs and stuff .

https://www.facebook.com/10273283152...KP4NkUmQrs&d=n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will admit that the first couple of pics almost looked like live sharks to me for a moment. All I need is that tail and the Jaws theme music playing as I sneak up on someone.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    beautiful! we need more tails like this.

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    I will admit that the first couple of pics almost looked like live sharks to me for a moment. All I need is that tail and the Jaws theme music playing as I sneak up on someone.
    swim sideways and submerged. Only the upperside of the tail will show and look like a sharkfin. Great for lakes.
    Works even with just a monofin

but be careful if you're in a country where spearfishing or weapons are allowed. Someone might be stupid and fire at you.

I love sharks. I think it's cool that you made shark-shaped like tails. For now i'm only a beginner with one FinFun tail which is way enough for me so i wont buy another one but i think they will definitively be a public for that kind of shark like tail.

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    Those are beautiful, there are so many sharks out there with beautiful patterns, when I have money I would love a tail like this

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Shark tails need more love. You should do a great white shark inspired tail. I love the tiger shark tail you did.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Yeah I love sharks. Great white sharks especially and lot of us do to. A great white shark tail would be a great idea!

Thank you guys for all the lovely feedback! I’ll start right away on some more sea creature designs

Cool. Stay the creative woman you are, you rocks girl!

It's very brave to start a business amid the pandemic, you're cool! If you need money for materials or promotion, I would recommend trading online (if your job is not enough) and learning first here https://www.ratingfx.com/instaforex I'm in the same situation and I know it's very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by the_fever View Post
    It's very brave to start a business amid the pandemic, you're cool! If you need money for materials or promotion, I would recommend trading online (if your job is not enough) and learning first here https://www.ratingfx.com/instaforex I'm in the same situation and I know it's very difficult.
    Thank you so much that’s some very awesome advice! I really appreciate it! I just got a second job to cover materials cost so that should get things running a bit more smoothly, and I’ll take your advice and look into it. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybay View Post
    Thank you so much that’s some very awesome advice! I really appreciate it! I just got a second job to cover materials cost so that should get things running a bit more smoothly, and I’ll take your advice and look into it. Thanks again!
    Yeeaahhh.....don't get into foreign exchange trading. Just.....bad, bad idea. I assume they're a bot or trying to get you to sign up for something. All of their posts are like this but pitching different products or websites.