Thread: Greetings from Portland oregon

Greetings from Portland oregon

Hi everyone my name is Brandy and I am originally from Massachusetts. I lived my life on the ocean and love swimming. I then moved to North Carolina where I lived for 20 years and I am now in Oregon. I have always been creative at heart and I love costuming in many ways. I have dreamed of doing a mermaid for a long time and I am planning to do my first this year. I also run a horror cosplay charity group called theatre of horrors and I love working with prosthetics and makeup fx.

my group of cosplayers i have in my group love all kinds of cosplay and we wanted to do a fun group for our summertime fun. I am aware there is a pod local to our area and I hope to meet some of the members. Im really excited to learn more from this forum

Hi and welcome here! I'm curious what did you mean exactly by "i lived my life on the ocean?". It does seems great if you agree i would like more details about it .

Love Oregon! Welcome to the Forum. See you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Fina View Post
    Hi and welcome here! I'm curious what did you mean exactly by "i lived my life on the ocean?". It does seems great if you agree i would like more details about it .
    i spent every summer of my childhood at the beaches of Massachusetts. I love swimming alot

Cool. I did most of my childhood summer vacation at Normandy beaches. I love swimming to so i get what you mean .

Cool. I did most of my childhood summer vacation at Normandy beaches. I love swimming to so i get what you mean .
    where is that located? i had ponds, lakes and the atlantic i swam in alot

Well Normandy is a region in North France (i live in France) so its around the Sea of Manche (called English channel in english if i remember well), so we both swim in seas linked to the Atlantic Ocean then...so far but still in some way doing the same swimming in the same ocean...water really connects people right?

Well Normandy is a region in North France (i live in France) so its around the Sea of Manche (called English channel in english if i remember well), so we both swim in seas linked to the Atlantic Ocean then...so far but still in some way doing the same swimming in the same ocean...water really connects people right?
    yep it sure does and thats very cool