Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Mermaid Liara's grand sequin tail project

  1. #21


    ...And the first sequins are on. I LOVE how it's turning out.

  2. #22


    More sequins! Love how it's starting to look. I'm going for a playful look.


    With flash:


  3. #23
    Senior Member TheChimera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    281
    You are doing great! Long road of sequin sewing ahead of you, but I could argue that's the fun part


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    These are gorgeous!! Did you cast them yourself or do you have an outfitter you order from?

  5. #25
    Whoops! I finished this tail a couple of months ago, but I totally forgot to post about it here!

    Well, here are a picture and two videos. I cannot express how proud I am! More of this tail on my instagram: www.instagram.com/mermaidliara

    Name:  PSX_20220812_213843.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  71.3 KB

    Video in Todi:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CaX0yvuoouX/

    Video in natural water:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_LMijIPqA/

  6. #26
    Senior Member TheChimera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    281
    Holy Carp! That's Gorgeous!!!!! And you look Stunning in it. Congratulations on the creation. I'm busy with my own sequin tail so this is a massive inspiration to me!

    Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L21 using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Thanks a lot TheChimera ! <3 I am excited to see the result of your sequin tail!

  8. #28
    Senior Member TheChimera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    Thanks a lot TheChimera ! <3 I am excited to see the result of your sequin tail!
    You're welcome! I'll probably post some pictures soon

    Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L21 using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year
    Posts
    21

    Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    Whoops! I finished this tail a couple of months ago, but I totally forgot to post about it here!

    Well, here are a picture and two videos. I cannot express how proud I am! More of this tail on my instagram: www.instagram.com/mermaidliara

    Name:  PSX_20220812_213843.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  71.3 KB

    Video in Todi:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CaX0yvuoouX/

    Video in natural water:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_LMijIPqA/
    these colors are absolutely beautiful! you look like a very powerful mer!
    aw, fishhooks!

  10. #30
    Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year
    Posts
    21

    Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChimera View Post
    You're welcome! I'll probably post some pictures soon

    Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L21 using Tapatalk
    excited to see them!
    aw, fishhooks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •