Thread: New Mer here! :)

Red face New Mer here! :)

Hello Mer community!

Wow, tbh my inner child is squealing with glee. I have been meaning to create a MerNetwork account since I first heard about it, but I never got around to it until now. I guess COVID is to blame but also my curiousity just got to me.

I'm so beyond happy and delighted I finally joined. I feel at home. I have zero clue how to navigate the site yet as this is my first forum but it has been enlighting and so informative so far! I finally have so many of my questions answered.

Anyway, as this is an introduction post, here is a little about me!

What is your mer name (if you have one): Ocean Goddess (although I'm still a guppy)
    How long have you liked mermaids/mermen: Since I was like maybe 9? I remember at first I wanted to be a water fairy until I discovered mermaids~
    What started your interest: I have always felt drawn to water and its soothing properties. I think mermaiding brings me closer to that.
    What you like most about them: That my imagination can take over because there are unlimited possibilities when it comes to mermaid tails. I love that.
    Any particular thing about them or tails that spark your interest: The fact they are more than just a "costume". People can make a living out of mermaid tails, and it's an extention of who you are.
    If you own any tails: I'm working on it

It's a pleasure meeting you all! Thanks for reading

Ocean Goddess

Being mermaid is a dream since i was a little kid cause i love swimming and the though of pretty creature in the sea amazed me. By the way, welcome to the family )