Thread: My Introduction!

Red face My Introduction!

HIYA!

My mersona name is "Sapphire Ocean," although I might end up changing the last name.

I'm kinda new to the mermaiding community, but I REALLY hope to be able to do this as a job, at least on the side, by the time I am 16.

My only ever tails have been fabric that I used all the time when I was a kid, and only knew about the mermaid community about a year ago. I really hope to be able to get a silicone tail! My only issue is that they are extremely expensive, and I don't have that kind of money unfortunately-

I'm 13, and slowly saving up to be able to get a tail. I'm planning on getting diving certified as soon as the pandemic is over, and hopefully once I can afford my silicone tail I can do kid's birthday parties! It won't be custom, OR my dream tail, but I don't think I should invest in a 3000 dollar tail for my first silicone, if you know what I mean!

I'm an enthusiastic writer, and plan to do cybersecurity as an adult. Although, I do change my career choice every five minutes, so you never know!

I'm very passionate about music, although I get pretty shy singing or playing an instrument in a solo. I play piano, oboe, and some violin although I'm awful at the violin. I like to think I have a pretty good singing voice, although I never sing in front of people.

My favorite place is the beach! The ocean in particular. Something about it just calls to me, and you have no idea HOW much I wish I was an actual real-life mermaid. When I am an adult and graduate college, I really hope I will be able to move to where the ocean is. I love the feeling of my toes in the sand, the salty water on my skin, and the warmth of the sunlight. Unfortunately though, I'm of irish descent and pale as paper, so I burn extremely easy!

I'm just here to learn as much as I can, and I absolutely love this community.

Stay safe!

~Sapphire

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies