Thread: Selling Silicone Tail Never Used

Red face Selling Silicone Tail Never Used

Hi Mers,

I purchased a custom silicone tail a couple of years ago that didn't end up fitting me when I got it. It's lined with neoprene and has dragon skin silicone on the outside. It's light pink and purple with a hint of light blue, 3D scales and a pearlescent/iridescent top coat to make it more shiny and sparkly. It's very girly. I never wore it, because it didn't fit or I couldn't figure out how to put it on once I got it. It has never touched water, but you can use it in fresh or salt water. The tail is beautiful and high quality. I paid over $800 for it so I am asking for $800 plus shipping. I live in SoCal, so if you live somewhere near by I can bring it to you and you wont have to pay for shipping. I am really petite, I am 5 feet tall, I was 115 pounds when I purchased the tail, and size six shoe (the monofin inside can fit a larger or smaller shoe size). I will include the measurements and a picture below. If you want more pictures I would be glad to send them. I feel so bad the tail has been stored in a closet for years and she needs to go to a good home where someone can actually get some use out of her. It would make a great Christmas present for a teenager or you can use it for mermaid parties, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.06.12 PM.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  316.0 KB

Measurements:
    Waist:31
    Hip:34
    Butt:39
    Mid Thigh:32
    Knee:23
    Mid Calf: 24 1/2
    Ankle:16

Hi there. Just wondering who the tail maker is. This is close enough to being my measurements that it might be easily resized for me, so I'm interested.
    Even as it is written, "She had her dwelling in the great sea -- and was a fish therein."
    Xena: Warrior Princess
    Ep. 3.12 The Bittersuite

Hi, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. It was made by Mathew Quijano/Merrow Fins. I can send you more pictures and remeasure everything if that helps. It never fit me