Thread: Hi y’all

Junior Member Pod of Texas Sarabelle's Avatar

Hi y’all

So pretty new here, just found the forum today. Ordered my first tail in September and only got to swim a few times before the water got too cold. But I love it and was like where has this been all of my life.

I’m a farrier, finishing up my bachelor’s degree in microbiology at Texas State University, I paint, and recently got to start riding my horse (he was in training...). Look forward to meeting y’all.

SaraBelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. Microbiology? Sounds interesting. Can we see some paint?

[mention]Mermaid Fina [/mention] sure!
    The one I’m holding was done about 12 years ago and that’s been my favorite piece that I’ve done. The small panel was one I did in December (I think...) and it was just for fun (Pokémon nerd ).
    This was from January 12th when we got the rare central Texas blizzard. I hadn’t had my tail on in a few months because the water has been too cold to swim in (for me...) but I couldn’t resist some mermaid photos in the snow. It was frigid

Oh cute little Ponyta (being a Pokémon nerd is totally ok with me..well yes i'm 28 why?). Yes i can imagine taking such a picture you'd be freezing, it's very pretty but it must have been hard to take.

Hi y’all

[mention]Mermaid Fina [/mention] Pokémon for the win! I’m 32... have been playing it since red and blue. I love the galarian ponyta. And yes, the snow pictures were freezing, but so fun! I wish we had snow a couple more times a year to redo some of the ones that got overexposed. Maybe next year. And maybe I’ll have a nicer tail next year! I’m planning to try and build myself a silicone one at some point this year, but I need to watch more tutorials I think. Would love to be able to have one from fin folk or mertailor, but I just can’t budget that at the moment.

Edit. The war pony was not done 12 years ago, that’s supposed to say 2 oops!

I played since red and blue too. Well i guess it would not be of any surprise since i'm here but i have a thing for water pokémon and my favorite is Vaporeon cute one :

Not my plushie i found the picture here but it's quite adorable i think : http://zatsu-nomnom.eklablog.com/des...ues-a166807046.
    The war pony is great too i think.

[mention]Mermaid Fina [/mention] vaporeon is very cool! And thank you!

Hi Sarabelle!

Nice to meet you!

I'm also a Pokemon lover and have played since blue and red too. Happily my partners son is into Pokemon too so we totally bond over it lol.

Ah your shoot looks so cold but you look great - love your tail!