Thread: Mermaid in Tenerife (Canary Islands) with an App dream :)

Mermaid in Tenerife (Canary Islands) with an App dream :)

Hello everyone

I'm Coraluna from Germany, living in Tenerife/Canary Islands (that's Spain, but it's closer to Africa tha Europe ;-)).
    I've started with mermaiding 1.5 years ago after having seen it for the first time when dogsitting in Florida. As I've always been a fan of fantasy figures and princesses, finding out that something like mermaiding exists absolutely thrilled me and I bought my first tail at the Mertailor's in Crystal River and completed my outfit with a self-made shell bra to be a street-artist mermaid in Puerto de la Cruz.
    Right now - with Covid and hardly any tourists here - I'm looking for different things to do. And I have a dream ;-). A dream to create a mermaid app for us all to connect globally and in a modern and fun way.
    In order to know if this is an idea you guys would like, I've created a Google Form to get some feedback: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...1TvqA/viewform
    It would be amazing if you could fill it out and help me advance with it

Have a mermaizing start into your year!
    Yours, Coraluna

Hi and welcome here! I'm french so hi other european mermaid, you could join the europod if you want (i guess since canary islands are in spain they are in the eu not africa technically even if they are closer to africa than the rest of europe geographically speaking so that's fits), hope you like it here .