Thread: How are you doing?

How are you doing?

Hi all,

Just thought I'd create a post to see how people are doing right now. My country is in lockdown and will probably be for a good while longer. The weather is really awful too so things feel difficult at the moment. I miss simple things like sitting in a coffee shop so much!

Dreaming of the beach is keeping me going 2bh.

How are ye doing? X

Well in fact i've been very sick (chronic digestive issue, unknown origin yet, i'm to go to endoscopy to resolve enigma in 10 days, long to wait with scary and exhausting symptoms for a easily stressed by sickness person like i am sigh) and though it's seems to apparently starting receding i hope so i'm still very low in energy last days having been a big crisis sorry that therefore i wasnt very active here lately.

Took the vaccine yesterday, have been feeling quite drowsy and sore all over since

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro Max using Tapatalk

That's hard. I feel you. I'm still sick but i have an exam to see why tommorow it's chronic pain disease that's hard. But we're brave. Hope you feel better soon.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I'm good. Still bit sore on my finger. I pulled a strap yesterday at the beach and heard the crunching of bones then the pain! So now I have a sore but stiff finger.
    Formerly known as ireneho