Thread: Newish East Coast Mermaid

Newish East Coast Mermaid

Hi!!! My name is Meg, the reason I say I am newish is I am new to the site, not new to mermaids. I have been into mermaids since I was a child and that love of them and the sea only grew. I got my tail when I was 14 and have been swimming ever since! I'm 20 now and have been an active mermaid since I was 14, I love the sea despite being sorta landlocked? I'm in VA but Northern VA which kinda sucks right now not being able to swim. I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years and a competitive diver for 1 so to say I feel at home in the water is an understatement. Outside of mermaids I love reading, fantasy in general, sewing, crafts, drawing and cosplay. I am currently in college with plans to become a special education teacher but taking a semester off and I work in a daycare. I have a tiny fluff ball named Hummer and a very supportive group of friends but looking to hopefully find some mer friends I am also a lesbian and very open about it. It's nice to meet you all

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using MerNetwork mobile app

Hi! I get what you mean not being able to swim right now suck for sure. Mermaid for six year, competitive swimmer for 10 year and competitive diver for one year! Wow! Impressive. I'm a mermaid since one year, i swim great but only one a swimming competition once and i've only dived a few places for pure pleasure. I'm at home at the sea too but not as strong a swimmer as you seem to be not by far well that maybe because i'm lazy thought XD. I love fantasy, drawing and cosplay too. Nice to meet you.