Thread: Fantasia Mermaid perfume

Fantasia Mermaid perfume

Sorry if this has been posted before but have people seen/ tried this perfumery Anna Sui?

The bottle and box are gorgeous! I bought a 30ml and I'm kinda obsessed. It really does have a lovely marine smell on my skin and it makes me miss the beach even more.

The other notes I get are citrus and wood with a light floral touch. It's quite fresh so not something I would I usually go for but yeah it's beautiful.

It lasts quite well for an EDT too. Highly recommend if you haven't tried it!

<3

Junior Member Pod of The South Cyrilla's Avatar
    It is gorgeous, I want to find it now, where did you purchase it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrilla View Post
    It is gorgeous, I want to find it now, where did you purchase it from?
    I got mine here:

https://beautyshop.ie/collections/ne...32948477558819

Junior Member Pod of The South Cyrilla's Avatar
    thanks so much!
    Dannie AKA Mermaid Cyrilla

Be sure to look at this version of the perfume on wholesale designer perfume oils, where you will get a quality product with a long-lasting aroma that will open up on you very slowly and gently, I think if you try them in oil, then you will never return to ordinary sprays.

Hello everyone! Could you please tell me which perfume should I try wearing? Thanks in advance for your help!

Some time ago I was looking for a site where I could buy perfume for my girlfriend, because I wanted to give her an unforgettable gift for her birthday. In search of a suitable site and perfume it took me a lot of time, but in the end I was lucky to stumble upon this Arabic perfume shop. The store was a revelation to me as I've never seen such a wide variety of perfumes. I hope my answer will help you!

Was looking for unique fragrances and came across the topic of luxury perfumes. Who can recommend a reliable company with exclusive scents? Interested in exactly the kind of magic that makes you take notice. Share your experiences and suggestions, please!

If you're looking for high-end and unique fragrances, I recommend checking out Perfume. They specialize in luxury perfumes, offering a wide selection of exclusive scents. Visit the perfume com customer service page for more information and advice. With a selection of unique fragrances, you'll find the magic that will enhance your individual style and catch the attention of those around you