Thread: Instagram related: Didn't know where ese to put this

Instagram related: Didn't know where ese to put this

Does anybody have any tips on how to keep your mermaid themed insta account interesting when you don't have a way to use your tail? I recently moved and mine is currently un-accessible (I haven't even gotten the chance to do an unboxing yet )

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    I suggest page fillers some people find a image of a coral reef or fish or background and post three pics at a time since Instagram has 3 spaces per row you can post only one content image and fill the ends with a stock image. For example if u were posting it now it pile be in this order. Filler pic first, content pic second, repeat filler pic third. This if done right will have a cool aesthetic effect and you only post one content pic. This increase volume will boost ur algorithm and you will show up more on your friends feeds which might mean more views and likes .
    Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Thanks for the feedback thats sorta what I've been doing. I've been really lucky where I live (as long as you don't have a large gathering) you can still go to the beach, so lately most of my pictures have just been pictures I take while on a walk but i'm worried people will get bored of that :/

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Take up a new hobby, and do watercolors of the fishy life.
    Formerly known as ireneho

That could work I already run an art account (though I haven't posted to it since last year) but I might start posting my more aquatic themed drawings to this one.

Finally!!! After 2 months of waiting my tail has been released from it's international customs prison lol! I don't know how to post photos on this website but if anybody is interested in seeing it I posted some pics to my insta.

https://www.instagram.com/sereiatitania/