Thread: Mermaiding with Maire

Junior Member Euro Pod

Post Mermaiding with Maire

Hi everyone!

I may have posted an introduction like a year ago, but I'm not 100% sure. So now that I have video making capabilities I thought I should make another one.

My name is Maria, but my friends call me Maire. It is a nickname that just stuck with me one day. I'm from Finland and 90's kid (born in 1998)
    Dance (though I'm not too good), video games and obviously mermaiding are one of my passions.
    I used to learn full choreographies, but since I started a new job I switched doing chorus parts of dances to balance out work and free time.

Fun facts about me
    • I am terrified of wasps.
    • I tend to overthink 24/7
    • I am too kind for my own good, but not kind to myself
    • I like mostly kpop and English songs, not a big fan of my country's music. I like foreign music in general.

So here is a video of me swimming in a pool recently with my friend who I conviced into the merfolk community [I'm the one in Mertailor Whimsy Too]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QvO-1EBq6g

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mermaidingwithmaire/

Hi just wanted to say cool video keep up the good work

Hi i'm from Europe (France) and 90's born (1992) too, i also love videogames and well mermaiding of course XD. Hey what Kpop songs would you recommend to a beginner who mostly comes from Jpop? I'm curious about Kpop and like some bands like Miss A but knows very little about korean music so what would be a good start you think, any advice?

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Hey, nice to meet you! Personally Blackpink's DDU DU DDU DU was one of my first songs that got me into kpop, other great "starters" are, TWICE - Yes or Yes, IZONE - La Vie En Rose, Everglow- Adios & ITZY - in the morning. These are just few

Thanks you that was an interesting start for sure .