Thread: PADI Mermaid Instructor Certification Classes Now in the USA

Lightbulb PADI Mermaid Instructor Certification Classes Now in the USA

Are you interested in learning how to teach PADI's new Mermaid programs and earn your PADI Mermaid Instructor Certification? If so, instructor candidate classes have reached the USA and are now available in California through LA Mermaid School!

If you love mermaid swimming, want to have time to practice, learn, and study how to be the best teacher possible, and are ready to "level up" and do something new with your skills then this course is for you. It offers a comprehensive approach to earning your PADI Mermaid, Advanced Mermaid, and Instructor certifications to save you both time and money in the long term. Instructor candidate class sizes, as of the time of this post, are currently limited to only 4 adults per class, ensuring you the most access to the training time and materials that you need to succeed. This class is designed with the professional in mind and will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions to help you to succeed.

The PADI Mermaid program is a progressive learning program designed to turn out mermaids equipped with knowledge of freediving and aquatic life safety. It features a variety of skills, drills, and educational learning that starts with pool and classroom learning before applying skills to open water environments. No SCUBA diving nor SCUBA certifications are included or needed for this course.

The July 2021 class is based at Ventura Dive and Sport - a modern, clean, state-of-the-art, facility with onsite pool and full dive & rental equipment shop with one of the fastest dive boats in Southern California. With a perfect location directly overlooking the harbor, you'll be steps away from the water and plenty of nightlife and restaurant options. Ventura's famous coastline and big sandy beaches are right across the street with hotel options located minutes away. Fabric Cape Cali Dive Tail and Mertailor fabric rental tails are included in the class price to make traveling light extra easy.**

This July the open ocean destination for the Instructor class is the World-Famous Channel Islands National Park and Anacapa Island!*** Nicknamed "The Galapagos of North America" and ranked as one of the top seven dive destinations in the world, the dreamy island location and its sister islands feature aquatic animals such as sea lions, rock fish, dolphins, eels, abalone, octopus, lobster, bass, and more surrounded by lush kelp forests. If you've never gone diving in a kelp forest, you're in for a treat! It's like exploring a fairy forest under water.

Please visit https://www.lamermaidschool.com/padi-classes for more information on class dates, price, pre-requisites, and other topics.

Not ready to be an instructor yet? Be sure to check out the other PADI mermaid classes through LA Mermaid School or contact the team to schedule your own private or group class.

* Certification is dependent on successful mastery of skills, passing the written exam, and meeting course requirements.
    ** Rental tail type subject to sizing availability from these two iconic brands. Personal tail use is subject to instructor approval.
    *** Backup location of Santa Cruz Island based on weather conditions.
    Sheroes Entertainment LLC
    Visit us at:
    www.sheroesentertainment.com
    Follow us on Instagram at: @mermaids_sheroes_entertainment
    Like us on Facebook at:
    https://www.facebook.com/SheroesEntertainment

Hollywood's underwater stunt performance team - stunning professional mermaids and lifeguards available internationally.
    >The Home of LA Mermaid School<

I don't want to take exams, are there any colleges that will accept me without exams?

Very few universities and colleges can offer you a degree without an exam. But why don't you want to take exams? I think that the exams motivate you to learn more, but each with his own opinion. I know it's an option to get a diploma from accredited colleges in Florida without taking any exams. Many of my friends choose to go to such colleges, and I know they are very satisfied, and the education system is fun with a lot of practice. You can browse them on the website in case you want more details. I wish you luck
    Last edited by LaneyLawrence; 07-11-2022 at 01:21 PM.

A mermaid school? Are you serious? Aren't mermaids naturally born creatures?

In the realm of thought-provoking and socially relevant storytelling, 'Get Out' isn't just a movie; it's a groundbreaking exploration of race, identity, and societal norms. Directed by Jordan Peele and released in 2017, this horror-thriller challenges conventions and delivers a gripping narrative. The film's sharp social commentary, nuanced performances, and masterful blending of horror and satire make it a favorite that transcends genre boundaries. 'Get Out' isn't just a horror film; it's a cultural touchstone that sparks conversations about the complexities of modern society on soap2day.rs.
    Last edited by jaimepirvinoi; 02-28-2024 at 08:10 PM.