Thread: Luna monofin in Magictail Pro?

Luna monofin in Magictail Pro?

Hello!
    So I've been told by many people that my Luna monofin by Finis will fit into a Magictail Pro skin!
    I'm interested in this one
    Name:  IMG_0215.JPG
Views: 854
Size:  11.9 KB

But the thing is, the fluke just looks too big to fit!!

Any confirmation on this??
    Thank you!!

(Also if you have any Magictail coupons hmu )

+.*Love and Bubble Kisses*.+
    ~Mermaid Miranda
    ~Mermaid Miranda

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Yes yes, so much yes! I have a monofin that is a similar size to the Luna and a home made Mahina tail skin. I can definitely say it fits!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    Yes yes, so much yes! I have a monofin that is a similar size to the Luna and a home made Mahina tail skin. I can definitely say it fits!
    Oh awesome!!! Thank you sooo much! I've been so worried. I finally found the perfect skin then! Thanks again!!

~Mermaid Miranda
    ~Mermaid Miranda

Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSolstice's Avatar
    HI! Nerdmaid Faith (Faith on the Bass) made a great video with her luna monofin in a magic tail pro tail skin. It fits, just looks really loose, i would recommend watching the video so you can decide if its worth it for yourself.

Here's the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egwHW5xO6nM

Love the tail choice btw!

Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSolstice's Avatar
    I found something else XP So Faith has the smaller Luna (pink and yellow), so she added a link to the comment section of a Mer using the larger Luna (green and blue) in a magic tail pro.

Here's the link for that video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukhx8NcEiA

Note: Videos are not mine! They belong to their awesome creators! I'm just lucky enough to watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidSolstice View Post
    I found something else XP So Faith has the smaller Luna (pink and yellow), so she added a link to the comment section of a Mer using the larger Luna (green and blue) in a magic tail pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukhx8NcEiA

Note: Videos are not mine! They belong to their awesome creators! I'm just lucky enough to watch them.
    Omg thank you so much!! These are beyond helpful!

~Mermaid Miranda
    ~Mermaid Miranda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukhx8NcEiA Pizza Tower

it's great, thank you <3
    love you

It's vital to keep in mind that while some monofins can fit into various mermaid tails, the fit might not be optimal or secure ovo game. It's likely that it won't fit well or won't offer the optimum swimming experience if the Luna monofin fluke appears to be too large for the Magictail Pro skin.

The fit may not be ideal or secure for ovo game, despite the fact that some monofins can fit into different mermaid tails. If the Luna monofin fluke looks too big for the Magictail Pro skin, it probably won't fit properly or won't provide the best swimming experience.

drift boss

That's great to hear! It sounds like you have a monofin that is similar in size to the Luna and a homemade Amanda The Adventurer Mahina tail skin that fits well. Having a properly fitting monofin and tail skin is important for a comfortable and enjoyable swimming experience. Enjoy your time in the water with your gear!

The color of this cape is very colorful and I love it because it looks so striking. aa route planner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukhx8NcEiA drive mad 2

Thank you for sharing the video link! It's always great to discover new content and learn from others. Enjoy watching!