I got a top from Highland Siren Studios. This is my review. To say I am heartbroken is an understatement...

I paid $200 for my top. I did get free stuff from her. I did NOT ask for it, it was offered of her own volition. I offered to pay for the stuff and she said to not worry about it. I felt bad that she was giving me free stuff, but she insisted. I am beyond grateful for the free stuff on my top.

I contacted her about the issues, and was accused of tampering with it. I can't put orange glitter in cured silicone and incant create bubble holes on the scales. She was beyond hateful and gaslighted me even though she has proof sent to her by me. (I sent her all the vids and photos in the fb post). She tried telling me she didn't see the glitter or bronze mica powder even though it is plainly visible. She also uses aquarium silicone to attach the bra to the scale sheets which is toxic and unsafe.
The point on the bottom was not centered and not two inches above the belly button like I asked for. Parts of the top were detaching from the bra base, the crest and tentacles were already peeling off, it looked hacked at, the cuffs she sent weren't cut the same length, the top was cut too small even though I sent her correct measurements. The bra hooks were partially painted blue, although I'm not sure if it was an accident or intentional. There was other glitter colors on the inside of the silicone part of the top (like bronze, orange glitter, pink glitter, and other colors).

For anyone that posts a negative review about her, she will send a cease and desist letter to try to scare you into removing your review. Others she has scammed she has taken to court to try to silence them. She uses scare tactics to maintain the look of a good business. She has scammed at least 3 people I know of out of thousands.

I realized I sent her a quarter yard of blue colorshift netting (color shifts from blue to purplish), and I never got it back. She did not have my permission to keep it. If you see her using it in any future tops, please let me know. That will be theft. She has refused to respond and I warned her I would add it to my review. She is withholding property and that is also illegal.

I made a case with PayPal, and based on the way she wrote her policies they won't refund you.

I posted in a mermaid crafting group that I will be taking it apart and remaking it since I couldn't get my money back, and I was told by her that since I tried to take it apart that it was tampering with it and "that wouldn't look good to Paypal". She has experience with scamming people and how to work the systems.

I am not trying to create drama. Any drama I will not respond to. I don't don't want others to be heartbroken like I am.

I don't have the money to get it fixed or I would.

Link to my review: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6700...5228433868182/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MerNetwork mobile app