Thread: Friends?? (Google is not helpfull :( )

Friends?? (Google is not helpfull :( )

How do you make freinds as an "adult"? I don't really leave the house much and I never really learned how to make freinds. Like how do you aproach people and start a conversation without it being awkward (where would you even go to meet said people?)

Well as an autistic person i'm not really the best for understanding and applicate the social conventions of befriending so i can't really teach you them but what works for me (or similar friends) as someone socially inept who still manage to make friends are 1-the web and mmorpg exists for a reason (even if me i'm too akward to make friends in it most of the time some are able to do so) 2-I met people in places with a theme we're all intersted it like a manga convention and start speaking about some manga (or any other common topic of interest) smiling and sharing passion and well people find it weird at first but knowing me better that works. That's my two cents. And also...there is a easy way to make friends in this site you can just ask people to.

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England

I'm responding late, but I still wanted to reach out for sure. I'm in the same boat, and honestly is gets so much easier if you even start off by making some online friends.

In real life you could find a coworker that seems cool and start a work friendship (those friendships are as far as I ever got tbh), follow/friend people on social medias like instagram/facebook, talk there, and eventually go our for lunch!

It is way easier said than done, I'm 21 and the only person I even hang out with it my boyfriend. Putting yourself out there is difficult, and it doesn't make you lame or awkward, or anything to struggle with that. It's a common struggle and you're not the only one!!

As an adult I friends on the Internet. For example I use ladadate. I found this site here - https://www.atn.com.au/posts/Online-...Is-Easier.html . For me it's easier than meeting someone in real life. Here I've found a lot of good people and even serious relationships. Of course, at the first it's a little bit awkward, but then it become more interesting and exciting. I recommend to try

Hi friends, what do you think about Silver Singles site for mature dating. Has anyone already joined this site this site? What are your impressions of the dating process and possible relationships? Looking forward to your stories and advice.

Hi! The site provides excellent opportunities for mature dating. After visiting, I have only positive things to say, such as the user-friendly interface and filters specifically designed for the needs of a mature audience. Go to https://silver-singles.pissedconsume...r-service.html for user reviews. It's important to consider that every experience is unique. Some users share successful dating stories and long-term relationships, which emphasizes the effectiveness of the platform. However, as with any dating experience, it pays to be cautious and patient. I recommend setting clear expectations and being open to new dating experiences. Silver Singles is a great opportunity for people of mature age