Thread: Hello out there

Hello out there

Hellos. I am not sure what to say in my first intro so here goes. I am from wine country in Nor Cal, Sonoma actually. We call it Slownoma or Slowcoma sometimes heh. Here's to hoping I can make some friends and learn a lot. I have a really tight budget, but I am more of a victorian mer, though I rarely dress up all that much when I swim, I don't want to bleach my nice blouses if there's no one to appreciate them and I do love how the water rushes through my hair when I don't have it pinned up. I am greatly inspired by the works of Jules Vern and other classic victorian era adventures and thus I lean towards a sophisticated sea monster that enjoys a hot cup of tea in the moon lit grotto after a long day of dealing with humans at my job on land. I ramble as you can tell. Should have stopped at Hello, but that's not much of an introduction.

Hello and welcome cool concept, the victorian times are always fun to play around with. Don't worry about rambling we've all been there(and by we I mean me lol)

Thanks. Story telling was crazy in that era and full of fantasies and science and terror so there's lots to be inspired by.

I love the concept of a Victorian era mermaid! I totally understand being on a tight budget. I haven't been able to afford my first tail yet, but I'm saving up!

Quote Originally Posted by melody_del_mar View Post
    I love the concept of a Victorian era mermaid! I totally understand being on a tight budget. I haven't been able to afford my first tail yet, but I'm saving up!
    What kind are you gonna get?

I really want to get the copper fish whimsy fantasea tail from Mertailor, but I really need to save up for that one, so I'm going to order the moon maiden full fantasea tail skin this coming Friday! I can fairly easily afford that one compared to a few others I want, so I thought it would be a good first tail and a great way to start learning since Minnesota has such a short swimming season!

Oh cool. I used my first pay check bein an adult to buy mine. XP I haven't tried a lot of tails yet but mertailor feels the best so far on my journey. Its not so floaty as my other tail. I think you'll love it.

I'm very excited! Working part time as a college student has proven hard to save for things I want. I usually have to spend the majority of my paychecks on rent, groceries, and utilities. But I'm excited to get a beginner tail!

Once you've got it it's a wonderful world of escape.