Thread: Ahoy Merfolks!

Ahoy Merfolks!

Hello! My mer-name is Nivienne, a freshwater mermaid.

Well, I'm not a mermaid yet, but soon!

I'm currently working on my tail and my top. I've been swimming with my monofin for a while now, both in sea and river.

I'm 19 years old, taking a break from university. I've been wanting to do this mermaiding thing since I was 14, and I've been lurking in the community since. I just got the chance to do it now.

As for myself, I love fairy stories and folklores. I also like children's literature. I also like some games as well.

I'm looking forward to be part of this community, and I wish to find some friends as well. I'm friendly, even though a bit awkward, but I do hope to get along with all of you!

—Bubble Kisses!
    Last edited by Mermaid Nivienne; 07-17-2021 at 09:58 PM.

Hello. I love fairy stories and folklores too that's so fascinating! Welcome here, you're part of this community now, don't worry if you're akward that's ok even if it's not the most active forum ever most people are nice here. Hope you enjoy it there!

If you’re here you’re already a mermaid. Even if you’re still working on your tail. You can start mermaiding with just a monofin in my opinion. Welcome to the pod :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Fina View Post
    Hello. I love fairy stories and folklores too that's so fascinating! Welcome here, you're part of this community now, don't worry if you're akward that's ok even if it's not the most active forum ever most people are nice here. Hope you enjoy it there!
    Thank you so much! Glad to see another folklore enthusiast here, wish we can chat over it sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Livelifedeep View Post
    If you’re here you’re already a mermaid. Even if you’re still working on your tail. You can start mermaiding with just a monofin in my opinion. Welcome to the pod :-)
    Aww thank you! I really enjoy being in monofin only as well, can't wait to see the full experience, still! Happy to be in the pod by the way

Junior Member Pod of The South Cyrilla's Avatar
    So great to have you here! You said you’re making your own tail? That’s awesome! AND you’re a fresh water mer, which makes me excited to get to know you bc I am also a fresh water mer (but so far only been in the pool with my tail lol) you don’t happen to be anywhere near north east Georgia do you?
    Dannie AKA Mermaid Cyrilla

Freshwater friends!

"Thank you so much! Glad to see another folklore enthusiast here, wish we can chat over it sometime!" of course we can if you want to talk about it you can mp anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrilla View Post
    So great to have you here! You said you’re making your own tail? That’s awesome! AND you’re a fresh water mer, which makes me excited to get to know you bc I am also a fresh water mer (but so far only been in the pool with my tail lol) you don’t happen to be anywhere near north east Georgia do you?
    Fellow freshwater mers! So glad so see another one around. And yes, I currently am, maybe I should make the tail making thread sometime, haha! Unfortunately no, I'm not from the US. I'd love visit Georgia sometimes though! Can't wait to hear more about your mermaid journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Mev The Ghost View Post
    Freshwater friends!
    Yess! Always happy to see our kind!

I'm also a freshwater mer! Love to meet other freshwater friends. I'm working on saving up for a tail, and I plan on making a top to match!