Thread: mertailer tails

mertailer tails

i was looking on mertailler what is the between whimsy and fantasea and i forgot if there was a third

The fantasea skin is made for the fantasea 1 monofin, and is made of a spandex material. The whimsy tails (made for the fantasea 1, 2, 3, and 4 monofins) are made from a scuba knit material. The price difference being that the whimsy skins are more durable and higher quality.

Do you happen to know what it says it's made of on the tag for the Whimsy? I recently bought a second hand one claiming to be a Whimsy but I compared it to my original one that I have and it says its made of the same stuff. They both say 72% polyester 28% spandex, so is the one I got not actually a Whimsy tail?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EmbeeBug View Post
    Do you happen to know what it says it's made of on the tag for the Whimsy? I recently bought a second hand one claiming to be a Whimsy but I compared it to my original one that I have and it says its made of the same stuff. They both say 72% polyester 28% spandex, so is the one I got not actually a Whimsy tail?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    I currently do not own a whimsy (but have one on the way) so I cannot tell you what is on the tag, however you should definitely be able to tell the difference between fantasea skin and the whimsy by the texture and thickness of the fabric.