Thread: Co-op fail 🥲

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Follow PerlaMareena On Twitter Add PerlaMareena on Facebook
    Follow PerlaMareena on Tumblr

Co-op fail 🥲

Hey there guys,
    I need your help.
    Recently I had a pool float sent to me in exchange for some photos as sa mermaid in pool (normal fun stuff). It's a new local brand that started making pool floats in my area just recently. They have worked with many (mainly) girls in my area, many of whom are under age. (That is also why I find this so strange and disgusting) So I assumed it's a normal new brand. Thay posted mostly photos of floaties and people with whom they cooperated with on them. I was so excited for a free floatie and exposure. So I decided to work with them - my float is on its way right now. However yesterday they started posting photos that are (for a lack of a better explanation) fit for Palyboy... I'm working with kids and some also follow me. I really don't want to share their profile right now. (If you want to see what exactly I'm talking about their ig: @poolfloaty_com - you can also see that before yesterday their posts were absolutely normal)
    What do you think I should do right now?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using MerNetwork mobile app

If you have a contract, you will have to deliver what is defined in the contract. However, you can ask them not to link the images to your account however I think that this is the main reason for that cooperation.

If they will not tag you on other images, your fans may not see the other images unless they open their profile.

If it is an issue with Instagram, they are restricting much content that is harmless. You can read some context if you search for the articles about the #latex hash tag.
    This means that some content will be blocked in the future.

But after all, you are looking for legal advice, which is better handled by a professional lawyer.

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Follow PerlaMareena On Twitter Add PerlaMareena on Facebook
    Follow PerlaMareena on Tumblr
    No contract has been signed or issued it's only in messages. So I was thinking of writing them a message that as I do not agree with their recent content I don't feel happy to work with them and not receive the package.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using MerNetwork mobile app