Thread: Hello!

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England

Smile Hello!

I'm awful at introducing myself haha, but hello, I go by Emory whilst mermaiding.

I have been into mermaids for as long as I could remember, and finally (FINALLLLYYYY) got my first tail today actually. I've been using a monofin, but it felt so much better to have the tail to go with it for sure! The tail is a red suntail
    I live in Upstate NY, so I am a bit unhappy that I don't have as many options when the cold comes around, but I also cannot wait for October haha

Outside of mermaiding, I am a practicing pagan witch (and no.. I am not a love and light kinda person haha, that's wiccan stuff). I am a full time college student, and I work as a supervisor full time. Unfortunately, I am moving out of the apartment I've lived by myself in for 3 years, back in with my parents, due to tuition doubling.
    My favorite holiday is Halloween. I've been with the love of my life for almost two years now. Now I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a hamster. I love anything horror, The Office, and Bojack Horseman. And I am a huge music lover!! I am a singer, and can only kind of play piano.

Hello, fellow pagan mer who isnt a wiccan, and not all too much in the love and light stuff (meaning no disrespect to those who are but it's not everyone's path), though i'm neither that dark more balanced as i'm into druidry so it's worship nature which is not really something that can be judged by human moral standards even if actually talking about luminosity i rather dark stuff and energy indeed, as both a witch and a geek with love for cosplay and disguise how would i not love halloween as a big fave holiday of mine too. Got two cats two. I'm a metalhead and i'm trying to sing Alyssa Gossow's style so not too piano but i love music too . Welcome here.