Thread: [NC] Greensboro Aquatic Center Mermaid Swim Schedule: August-November 2021

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar

[NC] Greensboro Aquatic Center Mermaid Swim Schedule: August-November 2021

The Greensboro Aquatic Center has revised their "Fin Time" mermaid swim times for August through November.

Fridays, August 20 - November 19: 5pm - 7pm
    Saturdays, August 21 - November 20: 12pm - 2pm

https://greensboroaquaticcenter.com
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod The Vivix's Avatar

Follow The Vivix on Tumblr Visit The Vivix's Vimeo Channel
    I went to this yesterday, there were no other merfolk there but the pool was great for practicing! Do you know if any other mers go to Fin Time regularly? Maybe I just missed them. Or is there somewhere else that the Piedmont Triad mers like to congregate?

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Vivix View Post
    I went to this yesterday, there were no other merfolk there but the pool was great for practicing! Do you know if any other mers go to Fin Time regularly? Maybe I just missed them. Or is there somewhere else that the Piedmont Triad mers like to congregate?
    I wasn't able to swim on Friday, as I was helping my wife with a photoshoot, but I was there with three other mermaids on Saturday.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod The Vivix's Avatar

Follow The Vivix on Tumblr Visit The Vivix's Vimeo Channel
    Ah, I had a feeling Saturday was the more popular day. Makes sense. I’ll try to come this Saturday then. Thanks!

Is there any event in July or August? I am all free now. I was busy a few days ago because I got a lot of assignments from my mentor and I am not that good at writing an essay assignments. But after reading reviews over https://edubirdie.net/blog/edubirdie-review here, I have taken help from Edubirdie writers. I love mermaids and that is why I want to visit Greensboro Aquatic Center because I have heard from my friend that they do events for mermaids.
    Last edited by GlennLewis; 07-19-2022 at 07:58 AM.