Thread: Gardening

Gardening

Do you have any hobbies? My hobby is gardening.

Gardening for beauty is likely nearly as old as farming for food, however for most of history for the majority of people there was no real distinction since the need for food and other useful products trumped other concerns. Small-scale, subsistence agriculture (called hoe-farming) is largely indistinguishable from gardening. A patch of potatoes grown by a Peruvian peasant or an Irish smallholder for personal use could be described as either a garden or a farm. Gardening for average people evolved as a separate discipline, more concerned with aesthetics, recreation and leisure, under the influence of the pleasure gardens of the wealthy. Meanwhile, farming has evolved (in developed countries) in the direction of commercialization, economics of scale, and monocropping.
    In respect to its food-producing purpose, gardening is distinguished from farming chiefly by scale and intent. Farming occurs on a larger scale, and with the production of salable goods as a major motivation. Gardening happens on a smaller scale, primarily for pleasure and to produce goods for the gardener's own family or community. There is some overlap between the terms, particularly in that some moderate-sized vegetable growing concerns, often called market gardening, can fit in either category.

I also like gardening, but swimming and playing the guitar to. It is for me like relaxation after the hard day. Nice article. Thank you for the information. I think it will be useful for my garden. I will take it into consideration.

I adore my garden and my hobby is chickens raising. I live in the village and raise chicken. Now there are a lot of chickens and I decided to buy more chicken coops for them. Here https://mygardenzone.com/best-chicken-coops/ I found reviews of the best chicken coops. I got to know that larger coops are better generally because they provide a secure and large space for the birds to run, so I will maybe buy larger chicken coops.

Hey folks! Could you please tell me what is cordless hedge trimmer used for? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hey! A cordless hedge trimmer is a tool used for trimming and shaping hedges, bushes, shrubs, and small trees. Unlike traditional hedge trimmers, which are powered by electricity or gas and require a power source and cord, cordless hedge trimmers are battery-powered and offer greater flexibility and portability.
    I think you should check out the cordless hedge trimmer sale - https://www.ukplanettools.co.uk/gard...hedge-trimmer/
    Here you can find a lot of great cordless hedge trimmers that don't cost much but are incredibly effective.
    I hope my answer helps you!