Thread: Help with windows

Help with windows

Hello, everyone. My husband and I moved to a new house and the windows here are really awful. Do you know services that can help us?

Ohh, I didn't move, but my windows are also not beautiful. So I hope for some suggestions too. I want my windows replacement. I clean them, but it doesn't help.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by phinie View Post
    Hello, everyone. My husband and I moved to a new house and the windows here are really awful. Do you know services that can help us?
    Yes. There is a thing called, Google. You put some words into the big white rectangle and then press Enter on your keyboard. When the links appear, you click on the ones that are nearest to you.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Hello, I understand you. As for me, I used windows and doors Guelph service. You can contact them too. Their specialization is what you need. My friend recommended me this service when he reinstalled his windows, so I decided to try it too. I hope it will help you. I wish you good luck. Moving to a new house is really difficult.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    The user: phinie is a spam account. I've been reporting the account but no one respond and not even removing the other spam. I hate to say but it feels like this forum got abandon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    Yes. There is a thing called, Google. You put some words into the big white rectangle and then press Enter on your keyboard. When the links appear, you click on the ones that are nearest to you.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Yes, I know, I was trying to troll them to see what kind of bot responses they'd give. Though, the linda and monicabelle also sound like bots. They're always trailing behind phinie.
    Formerly known as ireneho

When it comes to purchasing Windows 10 Home Retail from Instant Key Supply, it's important to exercise caution and conduct thorough research before making a decision. Firstly, ensure that the website is reputable and trustworthy. Look for reviews and feedback from other customers to gauge their experiences with the company. It's also advisable to check if the website has secure payment options to protect your personal and financial information. Secondly, consider the authenticity of the product being offered. Windows 10 home is a licensed software, and it's important to obtain it from legitimate sources. Verify if Instant Key Supply is an authorized reseller or if they have a partnership with Microsoft. This will help ensure that you receive a genuine product and avoid any potential legal or technical issues.