Thread: Hi! New mermaid from SoCal!

Junior Member Pod of Cali Echos's Avatar

Hi! New mermaid from SoCal!

Hi everyone,

My name is Yani. I'm brand new to this site but have been a mermaid enthusiast for awhile. I borrowed a tail a few years ago for a photoshoot and recently bought a secondhand finfolk fabric tail. I'm from SoCal and recently graduated with my masters from UCSB in environmental science. I work as a wildlife biologist and joined this site because I got asked to be a mermaid for the CA Seaweed Festival this weekend by my friend who is helping organize the event. I'm a bit overwhelmed but excited and it finally gave me the push to join the community here. I'd love to meet some other mermaids in LA area because I'm a bit shy and nervous about diving into this by myself :P

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Hi Yani, welcome to the group!
    Have fun at the festival. Think about how to answer the typical questions (Are you really mermaid? What do you eat? Where did you get the tail? And so on.) Also, its good to have a tender in case someone tries to harass you.
    I may be one of the closest members to you, living in Simi Valley. In the summer I sometimes swim at harbor cove beach in Ventura. Maybe we will meet sometime.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Hello Yani, welcome to the community, I wish you luck in finding someone to swim with.

Hi im new user too! Hi from Canada!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Welcome Yani, I'm also probably relatively close to you as Storm and I are both in the same County. We'd be delighted to have you come swim with us.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Hi Yani, I would love to hear more from you. I love mermaids and it is my dream to see real mermaid through my naked eyes and I know it will never gonna come true until they really exist. I would love to see pictures of you, please share it with us when you were swimming in mermaid costume. I am waiting for your reply and I am glad I found this website and I found it accidentally. I was searching for the reviews online for https://studyclerk.com/ website because I want to take help from their professional essay writer and I want to make sure they are trustworthy.
    Last edited by LarryWalsh; 08-26-2022 at 02:39 AM.