Thread: Help me with golf

Help me with golf

Hey, girls. I need your help with golf. I started to communicate with a boy, he is amazing and I really like him, but he is a fan of golf. On Monday we are going for a date to play golf. I really want to go for a date with him, but I don't know to play golf. May you share something that will help me?

Ohh, girl. I understand you. To my opinion, you should tell him the truth that you don't know how to play golf. Then, he will maybe take you for a date to another place that will be interesting for you too and you would know how to do it. For example, you can go to the cinema. Good luck, dear!

Hi, to my mind, you will make a nice impression, when playing you will tell this boy that you didn't know how to play golf, but to impress him you learnt everything about golf in the internet. For example if you click here you can read about albatross in golf. Frankly speaking, it was interesting for me to read. It will maybe help you with playing golf. Moreover, you can ask this guy to teach you how to play. He will be happy!