Thread: Any fluent Italian/English speakers? Sirene, 12-hour mermaid series available

Any fluent Italian/English speakers? Sirene, 12-hour mermaid series available

Hello all,

I have successfully downloaded the first movie of Sirene in high quality, but, after looking exhaustively, there art not SRT files (subtitle) files available on the internet.

Does anyone hear fluent in Italian? I can share my downloads in exchange for translation!

Thanks,
    Shelly

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by she11sea View Post
    Hello all,

I have successfully downloaded the first movie of Sirene in high quality, but, after looking exhaustively, there art not SRT files (subtitle) files available on the internet.

Does anyone hear fluent in Italian? I can share my downloads in exchange for translation!

Thanks,
    Shelly

The google translate app as an option to translate what shows up through the camera lens. It’s not the best option however it helps when you can’t copy and paste.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

There are no subtitles for the show, but - you did give me inspiration when you mentioned Google. I'll get my boyfriend to upload it to his youtube channel, and I believe youtube support auto-generation of subtitles. We'll see if that works!

I think, that for communication, there is only one requirement—knowledge of at least one foreign language. Therefore, for the sake of a great opportunity to communicate freely and freely and maintain relationships with people from other countries, it makes sense to learn foreign languages. For example, https://www.translate.com/translation-api helps me with this. Here work, translators with extensive experience are engaged in high-quality technical translation.

I have always dreamed of knowing English well and attended many tutors. I also recently came across this blog https://promova.com/blog where you can find what you really need to learn English and then start learning this language without any problems. It's really useful. It helped me with studying then, now I know this language well.

I've been meaning to learn Spanish for a long time. But I have absolutely no time to go to courses. So I decided to find an online learning platform. A friend recommended me https://edureviewer.com/cambly-vs-lingoda/ where there are reviews of such platforms. So I was able to get acquainted with each in detail and make a choice.

I think it's better to use proper services with subtitles, and there are many of them for people who like to learn a language.

I agree that using special services is the best way to watch any TV shows and movies with subtitles without any problems. Personally, I prefer watching netflix shows to learn english, and as I know, many people do that to improve their language skills, so if you're interested, you can check it out as well.

The best way to find professional translation is by getting referrals from the people around you, especially if they have experienced working with one. Talking straight from a former client of a translator is simply advantageous. Another way is to browse the Internet. But my own recommendation is this one professional translation services