Thread: Be part of a World Record attempt! The Great Mermaid Migration in March!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kwilena's Avatar
    Add Kwilena on Google+

Be part of a World Record attempt! The Great Mermaid Migration in March!

Next year, hopefully with the borders open mers from all over the globe can participate in this world record attempt.

https://coogeelive.com/whats-on/the-...aid-migration/

I'll be there and I hope that you can too!
    Well, I'm feeling pretty swish!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kwilena's Avatar
    Add Kwilena on Google+
    Unfortunate news - we have to wait for next year.

"Hello Mermaids of Perth,

We are deeply saddened by the announcement that Coogee Live will not be going ahead this March, 2022. Unfortunately, this affects the Mass Mermaid Migration and our other show offerings over this time.

We have received an amazing amount of registrations for the Mass Mermaid Migration since announcing the event last November, and we still plan to attempt the Guiness World Record at the 2023 Coogee Live Festival. Your registration details will remain on file and we will update you with the reschedule date as soon as possible.

With the extended time frame, we hope to gather even more mermaids for the record attempt! The google registration form will remain open for anyone who still wants to apply, please tell your friends, family and networks.

In the meantime, stay safe and we look forward to meeting with you in the future!

Thanks from the team at Fliptease"
    Well, I'm feeling pretty swish!