Thread: Does anyone know what movie or show this is from?

Member Pod of Cali

Post Does anyone know what movie or show this is from?

Saw this clip on youtube and would love to find the movie. I can't seem to track it down so I thought maybe someone here might know what movie it is. It seemed funny. But I can't seem to find it.

Your desire to find this film is understandable - sometimes a video on YouTube just hooks you, and you want to watch the whole story to the end. I watched the clip you linked to and, to be honest, I was also intrigued by what kind of movie it was. It looks like it's really hard to track down given the lack of explicit indication in the description. But, being in search, I decided to turn to the Soap2Day resource https://soap2dayto.io/. This is a great tool for finding movies, especially those that are not so easy to find on regular platforms. And considering the YouTube clip could be from a rarer film, this may be our best chance.

To find the movie I'm looking for, I usually use several methods. The first is the use of Internet services to search for films. For example, I go to websites or apps where I can enter keywords from a movie description. These could be the main themes, main characters, setting, etc. Usually, the more accurately and comprehensively I describe what I remember about a film, the better the results. The second way is to contact friends and acquaintances. They are often good sources of recommendations, especially if they have similar tastes in movies. I ask questions on social media or just talk to friends to see if they've seen the movie I'm looking for. The third way is to use thematic forums and communities. There people discuss films and share recommendations. I often search for similar queries or create my own topic with a question. This helps me find movies that I might like.

Here are a couple of tips to help you find this film:
    First, I turned to friends and acquaintances. It turned out that they often remember films in fragments better than I do. We got together, I described the storyline and a couple of highlights from the film, and one of my friends immediately remembered the title.
    The second way that helped me was using the Internet. I downloaded a movie search app and entered a few keywords from what I remembered about the movie. The application offered several options, and one of them turned out to be the movie I was looking for.