Thread: Introductions!

Introductions!

Greetings and salutations.

So, I am Nimue, or the Blue Mermaid, or The Lady of the (other) Lake. Or the merm.

So it's funny, because as a kid, I didn't like swimming as much as playing in the sand. I'm not quite sure I know what switched it, but once I started swimming under water, I really loved the water.

And then obviously, I grew up with the Little Mermaid, Barbie Mermadia, and of course, the very formative merm scene from Hook.

Started getting interested in mermaiding for real when I saw Nermaid Faith's videos in 2014. I got a Luna Monofin in 2018, and now I just got my first tail skin I ordered!

I am a disabled mermaid, with POTS (and some other thingies) so any tips and tricks from other spoonie merms would be helpful!

I also cosplay and sew, but my day-job currently is being an author. I do need some merms in my fantasy series. (also, edit: I'm located in central Virginia. So ayy.)

It's a pleasure to be here in this giant pod of merms!
    The Lady of the (other) Lake

Hi friend!

Follow Mer_Cintha On Twitter Add Mer_Cintha on Facebook
    Visit Mer_Cintha's Youtube Channel
    Hi, and welcome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nimue the Blue Mermaid View Post
    Greetings and salutations.

So, I am Nimue, or the Blue Mermaid, or The Lady of the (other) Lake. Or the merm.

So it's funny, because as a kid, I didn't like swimming as much as playing in the sand. I'm not quite sure I know what switched it, but once I started swimming under water, I really loved the water. they sold such a nice swimsutes with their nice point of sale terminal. Everithing flowed quickly.

And then obviously, I grew up with the Little Mermaid, Barbie Mermadia, and of course, the very formative merm scene from Hook.

Started getting interested in mermaiding for real when I saw Nermaid Faith's videos in 2014. I got a Luna Monofin in 2018, and now I just got my first tail skin I ordered!

I am a disabled mermaid, with POTS (and some other thingies) so any tips and tricks from other spoonie merms would be helpful!

I also cosplay and sew, but my day-job currently is being an author. I do need some merms in my fantasy series. (also, edit: I'm located in central Virginia. So ayy. I play most of the time R&B and other table games for inspiration like https://eldfall-chronicles.com/)

It's a pleasure to be here in this giant pod of merms!
    Great to know that I was creating new Shopify site and that came up recently. Does eny freelancer play in dark mode web side spheres?
    Last edited by JOhanezJa; 05-15-2022 at 09:29 AM.

My Introduction

My Name is Loretta I am a Content Marketing Manager at seam apparel I am originally from TX USA; I have completed my graduation from Pepperdine University majoring in marketing. I have been a content marketing manager at seam apparel for the past 4 years. seam apparel is a t-shirt manufacturer (B2B) based in USA and UK and also serves around the globe. I am happy to be a part of this organization where I have learned a lot.

In order to turn your social accounts profit, buy gmail accounts in bulk you have to make sure that you're using the right strategies. Facebook and Twitter, for instance, are notorious for ripping off businesses by guesstimating their customers' interests. These companies then use the data from their users to determine which ads to send to them, but sometimes the data is incorrect. If an ad is sent to a user who won't click through to the product or service, buy google voice number with bitcoin Facebook will lose money.

Hi everyone! I'm new here and just starting out my mermaid journey! I always considered myself not really a huge fan of mermaids. I always thought they were cool, but not wild about them like some of my friends. Funny enough, my newfound passion came later in life and has given me a new hobby, a new way to get some exercise, and a great way to just have fun in the water! I've always loved swimming and preferred dolphin kick to other styles, but then I discovered mermaiding and realized that it would be perfect for me. Sadly, I don't have a tail yet, just practicing with leggings and flippers for now, but looking to get a simple one soon to start out with. Can't wait to chat with everyone here! Sea you later! ��