Thread: Mahina vs Lucia Fish Fin Review/Comparison

Mahina vs Lucia Fish Fin Review/Comparison

My friend just uploaded her video comparing these two monofins! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIgxC5Rp-xM

She goes SUPER in depth and has a lot of practical swimming footage in there, so I thought it would be helpful to share here for people trying to choose between the two monofins! I know she wants to do more monofin reviews and comparison things, so I'm sure if there's something you wanted to know or ask if she's tried she'd really appreciate a comment about it. She also has a video comparing the Mertailor fantasea 1 vs 3!
    Photographer, videographer, and traditional costume artist for Tahoe Banshees!
    Working with model and fabricator Siren Scylla!

I also watched her video and I enjoyed it very much. It's very good and there are many interesting things that I can learn through video. mapquest directions

I realize that for more in-depth research on monofins it takes good knowledge to make the best comparison. I watched the video and was actually quite geometry dash lite surprised. Didn't expect this anecdote actually has recorded evidence

I watched her video as well and found it extremely enjoyable. It's excellent and offers numerous intriguing insights that I can learn from.