I'm new to the Mermaid Community and I can't wait to immerse myself into it.

Sadly, I do not currently have a tail, but I have ordered my first monofin.
Swimming with regular fins in the past has always been so much fun. I can't wait to get into my Finis Luna!
I have started researching free diving classes in my area so I can begin working towards my certification. Suuuuper excited!

My mermaiding will have to be on a recreational level for now while I save for my tail. Once I reach that milestone I hope to start making moves towards professionalism.

I'm living in Houston, TX and searching for a pod to join. Please feel free to message me if you are also searching for a swim group or if your pod has room for a new minnow.

To any merfolk reading this I would like to send some love your way. In a world that constantly tries to snuff out creativity you had the courage and dedication to be yourself. To follow your passion and do what makes you happy no matter what anyone else said. Without people like you communities like this would not exist. I may not know you, but I am proud of you all the same. You believed in the power of all things whimsical and fantastical enough to prove that dreams can come true. Thank you all for breathing magic back into the world.