Thread: Hello from New Jersey!

Hello from New Jersey!

I'm a new mermaid looking for local merfolk for meet-ups in the central to south area of NJ (I'm in Mercer county). I don't have a mer-sona per say, I just love mermaids and have been interested since I stumbled on Weeki Wachee in 2014 while visiting FL. I'm a former singer, current realtor and typical childfree Gen Xer.
    In addition to mermaiding, I would love to meet others who scuba- I'm new to that as well- it's been a year of certifications for me - Scuba, freediving and mermaiding :-)

Hello. I love scuba diving to .

I love Scuba. I'd love to get certified one day. I took an introductory lesson years ago, but never went through a full certification, but I loved every moment of the class I did take.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnjn5 View Post
    I'm a new mermaid looking for local merfolk for meet-ups in the central to south area of NJ (I'm in Mercer county). I don't have a mer-sona per say, I just love mermaids and have been interested since I stumbled on Weeki Wachee in 2014 while visiting FL. I'm a former singer, current realtor and typical childfree Gen Xer.
    In addition to mermaiding, I would love to meet others who scuba- I'm new to that as well- it's been a year of certifications for me - Scuba, freediving and mermaiding :-)

true true this guy is smatt

Hello, welcome, I love scuba diving too. Before, I was always busy writing my essay assignments and because of this, I can't manage my time for scuba diving. But then I found the https://edubirdie.org/edubirdie-legit/ website where I found that the Edubirde service is legit to use. Now, I always take help from their professional essay writers and can manage my time for scuba diving with my friends.
    Last edited by CarrieSteward; 06-29-2022 at 06:23 AM.