Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My google skills fail extreamly in this case, I hate not knowing things but I'm super excited to see this new tail and have thing tail maker introduced to the mercommunity! They must be something to rival MVD! You deserve all the wonderful amazing things that are coming you way!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    kae-leah im totally guilty of accidentally saying retarded as a slur because I heard it so much on the school yard growing up. I work hard not to say it especially given my field of study and work but sometimes it pops out too! It's a very taboo thing in my education program because some people feel the word should have no power, some people feel it does, and it still turns up in academic publications and the DSM from time to time... eep

raven, I get ya. It only cost you 50 max to send me my tail from you to Canada so 150 is too much. I have nothing against emily, I dont think her tail is that nice to sell for that much, but I will say it bothers me when people lurk the forums and take our hard earned efforts and dont have the time to pop in and say hello you know? it's one thing if this was a video tutorial, or a stagnate website where you couldnt say anything but it would be nice if people joined the community instead of just taking from it.

Sirena- thanks for all your kind words Im really excited!!! it's been years to get to this point and I know this artist wont let me down!!

EVERYONE ELSE I totally appreciate you all sending me messages asking for the contact of this person and I know they are flattered by it, but they are all ready in high demand and take a select number of clients just like Mike. They specifically asked me to keep them anonymous for the time being so they dont get overwhelmed with tail orders and I doubt they'll be taking anymore until late fall or winter if they do. All I can do is pass on your interest. part of my agreement with the person is that I would not give out their contact unless they say so. So if you message me all im going to do is pass it on.

I appreciate how excited everyone is for another tail maker it's great to have options, but you haven't even SEEN the tail yet hehe

Still about 30% sure it's Raven. Theory Three is off the table. Still giving Thom Shouse about 15% probability. Rest goes to This Other Guy From Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaMatt View Post
    Still about 30% sure it's Raven. Theory Three is off the table. Still giving Thom Shouse about 15% probability. Rest goes to This Other Guy From Facebook.
    So, what do I win?

Lol I'm re-thinking my theories.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

lol are you guys running around asking everyone :P

No no, just a little deductive reasoning and detective work!

And wanton speculation.

well I havent told a soul who it is :3 so good luck. lol Only my BF knows. and heeee is not a FB or mer-community user

kae-leah: My bad I apologize.

Matt: You think its me? lol Well for starters I don't/haven't made any silicone tails all my tails have been latex. I have offered to make Raina a lovely neoprene tail but right now thats all I would have the time to make. Tail making is SO MUCH WORK I barely want to finish my own tails let alone make them for other people. I still haven't even finished meshpas new tails.

But I will say Im just as curious as the rest of you and Im hoping when I see progress pics ill be able to get a better idea who it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRaven View Post
    Matt: You think its me? lol Well for starters I don't/haven't made any silicone tails all my tails have been latex.
    Well, I thought you had done silicone, but yes, definitely an initial 'suspect'.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRaven View Post
    But I will say Im just as curious as the rest of you and Im hoping when I see progress pics ill be able to get a better idea who it might be.
    Hehe, this made me laugh, now that we know the whole story. So sneaky, Raven! Just thought I'd share, it made me giggle

LOL. Wait til you see process pics, then you'll really be hopping

@Raina, that's OK, most people are! I heard it on the schoolyard all the time too when I was a kid.

@Raven, apology accepted, dahling!

@OrcaMatt: It's definitely not Thom Shouse!

Things that make you go "Hmm"

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
    @OrcaMatt: It's definitely not Thom Shouse!
    I dunno....big breakthrough international gig...mysterious sponsor with a budget, or at least good fundraising capabilities. Given that, where would you go if you wanted MVD but MVD was off the table? 'Select clients'? Great customer service?

'New, up and coming tail maker' could just be a clever misdirection! Ok, it's the longshot, but it makes sense on some level!

Oh! Raina! Congrats to you! On the mysterious new tail-to-be, on all the great gigs coming your way, on all the wonderful things that have been happening for you!
    It's been very exciting to watch your fame grow and to cheer you on from behind the scenes!

And I, like everyone else, cannot WAIT to see the magical you in your beautiful new tail! The suspense is agonizing!

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaMatt View Post
    I dunno....big breakthrough international gig...mysterious sponsor with a budget, or at least good fundraising capabilities. Given that, where would you go if you wanted MVD but MVD was off the table? 'Select clients'? Great customer service?

'New, up and coming tail maker' could just be a clever misdirection! Ok, it's the longshot, but it makes sense on some level!
    Yeah but I don't think Thom Shouse has done silicone before... Also, I don't think Raina would lie/consciously misdirect. She seems too sweet for that. :P

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    Congrats Raina, that's so exciting!! Oh man, the suspense is killing me!! Can't wait to find out who it is, and more importantly to see your amazing new tail!!

Can't wait for photos! Are you still getting the splash tail?

Im going with a splash theme tail, completely 100% custom and a ZIPPER lol , with a dorsal fin too! silicone, be giant monofin, LOL.Im kinda excited. it's all I am talking about right now can't wait to show progress pics!