Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

omg raina im soooo happy for u...all the good things that are happening to u, u deserve them!! can't wait to see u in the TWO new tails ur getting!!
    I Believe

Will that make you a two-tailed mermaid? Like Starbuck's?

Alveric

Junior Member Pod of The South secret_ocean's Avatar
    I read all these posts and feel excited as well cant wait to see it. and i agree with what was said before, you remind me of a cross between drew berrymore ((SP?)) and dakota fanning

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    THE TIME HAS COME the walrus said, to show you all my tail! To throw all theories to the wind, and tell the maker, as well.
    I'll be announcing right after my gig, on my FB with a photo https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raina...83327321702019

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    THE TIME HAS COME the walrus said, to show you all my tail! To throw all theories to the wind, and tell the maker, as well.
    I'll be announcing right after my gig, on my FB with a photo https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raina...83327321702019
    Whoa, pretty exciting! So is this basically an announcement of a new tailmaker that none of us know about yet?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    So exciting, can't wait to see it and find out who made it!

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaMatt View Post
    Still about 30% sure it's Raven. Theory Three is off the table. Still giving Thom Shouse about 15% probability. Rest goes to This Other Guy From Facebook.
    So, what do I win?

So many of you guessed right, Raven made my tail. Im sorry we fibbed hope you can understand this was all a bit of an experiment and Raven didn't want everyone asking for tails right away til she knew she could do em (is there ever any doubt?)

She did an amazing job, once I've had a chance to wear it and swim I'll write up a big review I named my tail RAPIDASH

She's not finished in this photo, still sorta behind the scenes here

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    I said it on facebook, but AMAZING. It's soooo beautiful, you must be thrilled!!

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Daaaaang. That's a nice tail. Super psyched for you and Raven.

Wonderful!
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

RAPIDASH POKEMON FOREVER!

Sorry..... So now that I've I had enough time to restart my brain from seeing the pictures and realizing that I can put [Buy a tail from Raven] back on my to do list I just have to say:

OMG IT'S THE PRETTIEST TAIL IN THE WORLD AND YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND TOTALLY DESERVE IT AND IT'S AWESOME AND GLORIOUS AND SO YOU AND -SQUEEEEEEE- -JUMPS UP AND DOWN IN CIRCLES OF PURE EXCITEMENT- I really can't contain my joy for you and the beauty of the tail. I'm gonna go run around the house now ^_^

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Neria's Avatar
    CONGRATS! Hooray Raina! I am so happy for happy for you! Your tail is beautiful!

Gah! Nothing but amazing! That it so awesome! And major 90s nostalgia from the nickname. haha

I can't wait to see a picture of you in it.

"She felt a sarcastic impulse to point out to him that in some circles "inhuman" would be considered a compliment..."

- Waking Storms, Sarah Porter

yeah me too, she wont be mailing it til next Monday, still some painting to go and a water test to make sure it all holds up! Then it comes to me and I'll be giving my old one to a local mermaid

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Star's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Star On Twitter Add Mermaid Star on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Star's Youtube Channel
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! I am so happy for you. You are so deserving of the most beautiful tail ever! I can't wait to see how it swims. I am sure it will be wonderful!

Follow me on facebook!

Mermaid:
    Mermaid Star

Troup:
    Sea Star Studios

Performer:
    Alexie Star

it's got a solid fluke so it's already miles beyond what Im used to LOL. competitor monofin too, wooo

Again, lovely tail Raina! I don't get what the deal is with naming a tail though. It's a bit like naming your arm or your right eye! :P But good on you anyway!

omg raina im soooo happy for you!! that tail is a work of art..raven u did a fin-tastic job with this tail and i know once u open up for business for real for real,,u go hit BANK girl!!!
    I Believe

It's amazing and I think it'll look absolutely gorgeous on you <3 it's a work of art itself ^.^
    Mermaid Jewel