Thread: Opening a restaurant

Opening a restaurant

Hey! I am opening a restaurant. What can you recommend? A basic starter combination will include a set of pans in a range of shapes and sizes, baking trays and cake tins, tongs, spatulas, ladles, whisks, spoons, cutting boards, and a quality set of knives.

Nice, friend! An industrial food processor with a comprehensive set of attachments can make your dreams come true in a busy kitchen environment. Food processors can be used to speed up many daily processes, such as grating cheese. Blenders are also a handy tool and essential for restaurants intending to include soup on the menu.

I think opening a restaurant is a great business. I have also recently opened my own restaurant and I can tell you that high-quality equipment is very important. After all, it will be used every day. So I found good shelves for the restaurant and ordered, you can find more here. It will be useful for any business! I wish you success.

Will you be making any pasta? I've loved pasta since I was a kid, but not all restaurants have it.

I love to cook at home. Especially since I recently found a great online supermarket where I bought Barilla Rigatoni. This pasta has a characteristic tube shape, with grooves located on it for better absorption of the sauce on both the outer and inner surface to fully reveal the harmony of flavor and aroma.