Thread: Hello from Florida!

Hello from Florida!

Hey there! My name's Mermaid Prismarine, I'm really new to the mermaiding community as it's something I learned about only a couple of years ago, and finally got a tail for myself just last year--a Mertailor guppy tail, along with a Linden monofin to use in it! I live just north of Tampa Bay along the western coast of the state and usually swim in my parents' pool, as I haven't had the time to really go out somewhere to swim (despite living maybe 15 minutes from Weeki Wachee Springs ). My current job is an overnight pharmacy technician in a hospital, which has been a fantastic job so far, and I live with my partner and our two dogs, a ten-year-old Great Dane and what we think is a Boxer/American Bulldog mix puppy--we're not entirely sure since we adopted him from the pound a week ago.

I'm here mostly to just vibe and hopefully meet new mer-friends! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Welcome!
    FYI, last I checked you cannot tail-swim at Weeki Wachee Springs. it is against their rules to wear any sort of costume.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Storm View Post
    Welcome!
    FYI, last I checked you cannot tail-swim at Weeki Wachee Springs. it is against their rules to wear any sort of costume.
    Ahh gotcha, well thanks for letting me know! :> I never really looked too much into it since I never had the time, but good to know for the future!

You were kind enough to inform me. As an alternative, I discovered a website that allows me to create my resume in a distinctive manner. On this website, I can see a variety of CV writing services, and each of them does the finest work possible when making a CV. You may visit site that enables you to locate the best CV writer in order to create your best CV if you're looking for a website for the best cv writer.
    Last edited by PaulDuplantis; 09-27-2022 at 03:02 AM.

In order to turn your social accounts profit, Buy Gmail Accounts you have to make sure that you're using the right strategies. Facebook and Twitter, for instance, are notorious for ripping off businesses by guesstimating their customers' interests. These companies then use the data from their users to determine which ads to send to them, but sometimes the data is incorrect. If an ad is sent to a user who won't click through to the product or service, Buy Old Gmail Accounts Facebook will lose money.