Thread: Hello from Florida!

Hello from Florida!

Hey there! My name's Mermaid Prismarine, I'm really new to the mermaiding community as it's something I learned about only a couple of years ago, and finally got a tail for myself just last year--a Mertailor guppy tail, along with a Linden monofin to use in it! I live just north of Tampa Bay along the western coast of the state and usually swim in my parents' pool, as I haven't had the time to really go out somewhere to swim (despite living maybe 15 minutes from Weeki Wachee Springs ). My current job is an overnight pharmacy technician in a hospital, which has been a fantastic job so far, and I live with my partner and our two dogs, a ten-year-old Great Dane and what we think is a Boxer/American Bulldog mix puppy--we're not entirely sure since we adopted him from the pound a week ago.

I'm here mostly to just vibe and hopefully meet new mer-friends! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Welcome!
    FYI, last I checked you cannot tail-swim at Weeki Wachee Springs. it is against their rules to wear any sort of costume.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Storm View Post
    Welcome!
    FYI, last I checked you cannot tail-swim at Weeki Wachee Springs. it is against their rules to wear any sort of costume.
    Ahh gotcha, well thanks for letting me know! :> I never really looked too much into it since I never had the time, but good to know for the future!

I appreciate you letting me know. Since I never had the time, I never really looked into it too much. However, knowing this is useful to know for the future.