Thread: Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany

Hi to all of you beautiful mers,
    I'm Merman Eoin and I'm from Germany.
    I'm quite new to mermaiding but not to the water.
    In my youth I was swimming competitions and when I grew older I got my OWD and started scuba diving. Over the years the equipment, which I used for scuba diving, was to much and I sold it.
    Still swimming a friend of mine told me about mermaiding and I tried it. I liked it so much that I bought a monofin and a tail and now I'm in it more than I thought. At this point I'm looking to book a course (like PADI Advanced Mermaid or similar).
    And I'm also kinda work more and more on my mersona to get more depth to the character and background.

If you have any questions, don't be shy.

Have a mermaising day
    Merman Eoin

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hello, my name is Luca. I'm a UX/UI designer at Spin-o-mania. I've been working in the design field for about two years now and I love it. I'm interested in cartoons, cooking, gardening and computer games. And as for work, well... our portal provides a high-quality and transparent overview of the most popular gambling sites in Germany. We make sure that all the information on our site is accurate and up-to-date so that people can make informed decisions about where to gamble online.

geometry dash is a game that encourages you to set your own goals. Whether you're aiming to complete all levels or achieve a certain score, you'll always have something to strive for.

Subway Surfers is not just a game; it's a runaway adventure that challenges you to outsmart the inspector and become the ultimate subway surfer